Re: @Marti:Cool, back in my account. Much appreciated.
Re: @Marti: Thanks, I'm glad you could help me out. https://twitter.com/MrgamesNwatch/status/875811686925705216
I seem to be having an issue signing in with Google as well. I wasn't certain If I had updated my email so I tried my old one which signed me in to this duplicate account. Then I tried my newer one and it just fills in the register field with my username and nothing happens. I know I last logged in January 16, 2017 to update one of my scripts. The account in question https://openuserjs.org/users/Artex
Ha, felt like fixing this only to find I was using an old version of the script. I guess it was never broken.
Applied a quick fix after finding the flaw in my code. Too lazy to run it through some tests, hopefully it works.
This is something I thought I accounted for, but hadn't really tested until encountering an actual fail while scraping. The scraper catches the error and displays it in the status area, but doesn't move on.
What should happen: the request fails, the scraper puts it in the retry array and moves on. When the current queue is finished move on to the retry array.
I've been slowly rewriting the script, so I'll have it fixed when that's complete.
Do to some changes in site structure the script no longer finds the correct form data. I'd love to just be able to capture the Post request paremeters, but I haven't found that possible with js.
Anyways, I've been lazy about fixing it. If someone bugs me I will, otherwise I'll get to eventually.
Images now open within the page in a full screen modal div. The script will need to watch for the addition of the div to the page and add the download button to the sidebar.
I'll work on a fix soon.
Solved!Problem #1: Chrome didn't support destructuring which I was using in my Map iterator.Problem #2: Hotkeys are stored as key names (a,b,c, LeftArrow, etc.) which has become a headache of inconsistency between browsers, both by the means to get these names and what they actually are. I still have some inconsistent names (namely with arrow keys, `, -, +), but everything else works.
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token [ error when ran. I've yet to find what '[' the error refers to, I'll probably start commenting code out until it doesn't error... just haven't gotten to it.
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token [
Works perfectly in Firefox, haven't tried other browsers. If you want support for your browser before I get to it myself I welcome anyone to fix it and post it here. I'll then update the script with the fix.