Assists in the downloading of galleries including Scraps, favorites, and Gallery. Get submission sources for an entire gallery or a set range of pages through the downloader interface.
How to use
- Navigate to the gallery you want to download
- Click 'Download Gallery' found on the top right of the gallery
- Enter the range of pages to download or check the 'All Pages' check box.
- Click Download Gallery
- When the download has finished copy the links outputted.
Until I can write this as a browser extension you'll want to use a download manager that can accept a list of links. I can recommend 2 extensions that will work.
For Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrono-download-manager/mciiogijehkdemklbdcbfkefimifhecn/related
For Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall/
- Copy the links
- go to the download manger page
- click the +, the links in your clipboard should automatically appear in the URL field.
- click 'Start!', it's pretty simple
- Copy the links
- paste the links into a text file and save it.
- open the DownThemAll manager
- right click inside the manger > adavanced > import from file (be sure your looking for text files and not XML)
- Click Start!.
- started keeping a change log
- fixed an issue with UTF-8 encoding in file names when generating metadata.
- added title field back to metadata. At some point it was accidentally removed.
- Actually works on the classic theme now - metadata scraping isn't supported yet.
- support for text submissions
- download button styled to match page.
- fixed everything that broke due to recent layout changes.
- fixed more things that broke due to layout changes.
- added a check for descriptions when scraping metadata. Turns out it's possible for that element to not exist if no description is set.