Adds keyboard shortcut/hotkeys to Furaffinity for convenient navigation of the website. Only supports the beta layout for now, unless there's a demand for classic. Although some hotkeys may still work in classic.
[ f ] - Favorite/unfavorite a submission
[ g ] - Resizes submission to fit within the dimension of your screen
[ LeftArrow ] - Navigate to previous submission or if in Browse/gallery/scraps goes to previous page number
[ RightArrow ] - Navigate to next submission or if in Browse/gallery/scraps goes to next page number
[q] - Check all submissions
[e] - remove checked submissions
[ 1 ] - Open settings menu (press key again to close)
The settings menu allows you to customize your hotkeys by clicking the text field and entering a key. Key combinations aren't supported yet. click outside of the text field to lock in the hotkey
Chrome users: currently you'll have to set the left and right navigation keys yourself in the settings menu to use them. I'll work on fixing this soon.
- fixed broken hotkeys
- some hotkeys have been made irrelevant and removed.
- submission navigation still needs fixed
- If I ever get around to improving this script I'm going to rewrite it because the code is kind of awful. I meant to just get it working then refactor, but that second thing didn't really happen.
- updated script to work with recent site changes (3/2/2016)
- Improved regex matching for page navigation in galleries
- added hotkeys for selecting and removing submissions in the notification center.
- fixed favorites and full view toggle to work with new layout
- full view no longer loads www.furaffinity.net/full/subID, that page no longer loads the full image. Instead the image is swapped with the full sized version. If working properly a loading animation should be visible to indicate the image is loading. This behavior is the same as clicking the image, minus the loading animation.
- should ACTUALLY work in chrome now.
- fixed logic error that wouldn't allow new users to save hotkeys. Not a clue when this error was introduced.
- Now works in chrome and presumably other Blink based browsers (still a little buggy).
- [fixed] more than one action could be set to a key overwriting the previous action entirely.
If you have a suggestion or issue send me a note http://www.furaffinity.net/user/artex./