A userscript that adds a header that can toggle long code and quote blocks in comments
- The block header:
- Allows the toggling of the long code & quote block views.
- Includes the code language based on the syntax highlighting class name; if highlighting is not applied, "Block" is used as the default name.
- Includes the number of lines within the block.
- Click the header to toggle the view of the content immediately below the header.
- Use Shift + Click to toggle all the view of all blocks within the same issue comment.
- Can be used along with the GitLab-collapse-markdown userscript.
- Use the userscript addon to change these settings (see screenshot below):
- "Set GitLab Collapse in Comment Max Lines" to the number of lines within a block needed to add a header (set to
10 by default).
- "Set GitLab Collapse in Comment Initial State" to
expanded to not have the blocks initially collapsed (
collapsed by default).
- After changing either option, make sure to reload the page (Shift + F5) to have the updated setting take effect.
Hosted with ♥ at GitLab