This script extracts locally stored PM logs from RPH using the site's IndexedDB engine page.
#How to Install and Update
Installing RPH Log Extractor
- You must have (one or the other)
- For Google Chrome users: Google Chrome by default does not allow installation of custom user scripts unless you either bypass it or they're on the Chrome store. To bypass this, follow these instructions (that's a link).
- If you have a previous version, you should remove it.
- Click on the "Install" button on top to add the script or...
- Click on the "Source Code" tab and copy the source code, then...
- In Greasemonkey, select "Add new script", enter some information then press OK, then paste the code in there. Make sure to save it and enable it.
- In Tampermonkey, select "Add a new script", then paste the code in there. Press the save icon and enable it.
- Refresh RPH if you're on it already for the script to take effect.
Just press the "install" button. This will overwrite the version you currently have.
#How to Use
- Go to http://indexeddb.storage.rphaven.com/
- If the connection to the log database is successful, the "Grab Logs" button will enable
- Press the "Grab Logs" and it'll say "Working..." and disable.
- This process could take several minutes depending on how many log entries you have. You can go do something else while this works (note that your browser's performance may suffer a bit). When it's done, it will pop up with an alert notifying such.
- The top box should be populated with numerical indexes. Click on each one to populate the larger box with the log.
- RPH's API is not available on that web page, so the indexes are not able to identify who the PM is for.
- This script cannot access local file storage, you will have to manually copy and paste any logs you wish to save in plaintext.
- RPH's logs are stored locally per machine, not on the server. If you wiped your machine at some point, you will have lost the logs before then.