Installing RPH Tools
- You must have (one or the other)
- Install using one of these two methods:
- Go to the Openuser JS site and click on the "Install" button on top to add the script.
- Click on the "Source Code" tab and copy the source code, then...
- In Greasemonkey, select "Add new script", enter some information then press OK, then paste the code in there. Make sure to save it and enable it.
- In Tampermonkey, select "Add a new script", then paste the code in there. Press the save icon and enable it.
- Refresh RPH if you're on it already for the script to take effect.
Go to the Openuser JS site and click on the "Install" button on top to update the script. This will overwrite the version you currently have.
If you are new to using RPH Tools, have a look at the user's manual.
- Make sure you are using one version of this script. If you installed the other versions, they probably won't play nice with each other.
- Refresh the page after installing. If you are on RPH and you install this script, then this is a must.
- If your settings are out of whack...
- Issue the command
localStorage.removeItem('chatSettings'); to delete chat and PM settings or
localStorage.removeItem('blockedUsers'); to delete blocked users.
- Verify they have been deleted by issuing
localStorage.getItem('blockedUsers'); and seeing if the console posts