Add features to enhance comments & wiki & contact page on Github and comments on Github Gist.
You can reply to issues, pull requests and inline comments by pressing the reply button on every comment.
Every comment field also got a toolbar, consisting of the following buttons:
- Bold (ctrl+b)
- Italic (ctrl+i)
- Underline (ctrl+u)
- Strikethrough (ctrl+s)
- Header 1 (ctrl+1)
- Header 2 (ctrl+2)
- Header 3 (ctrl+3)
- Header 4 (ctrl+4)
- Header 5 (ctrl+5)
- Header 6 (ctrl+6)
- Link (ctrl+l)
- Image (ctrl+g)
- Unordered List (alt+ctrl+u)
- Ordered List (alt+ctrl+o)
- Task List (alt+ctrl+t)
- Code (ctrl+k)
- Quote (ctrl+q)
- Horizontal Rule (ctrl+r)
- Table (alt+shift+t)
- Tab character
- Contributing message
- Clear content (alt+ctrl+x)
Please notify when this userscript is successfully tested in another browser...
- Reverted commit 9bf8974 to fix the toolbar on the wiki.
- Included fix for enabling and disabling buttons per language on wiki.
- Also fixes non-working italic button (fixes #83).
- Added clear button back to wiki.
- Moved help button to the right.
- Only execute action when button is not disabled.
- :sparkles: Added dialog when inserting link or image.
- Homepage is now link to userscript readme.
- Fixed a small bug with cached suggestions for emoji when returning to an issue/PR;
- Small bug fix with reply after another layout update from Github;
- Added pinned contributing message;
- Added tooltips for all buttons;
- Included on Github Gist;
- Fixed issue with missing trailing space when selected;
- Added snippets (only useragent atm);
- Added clear button;
- Navigation logic implemented;
- Inline comment logic implemented;
- Included on Wiki pages;
- Fixed warnings by JSHint;
- Fixed space being not part of selection again;
- Fixed space being not part of selection;
- Added new line when needed;