This program can save a playlist of bandcamp songs from different albums and play them on any bandcamp.com page.
This program is under development, and at the moment has a very simple interface and only a limited functionality.
There are two necessary steps to add a song to the playlist:
- Visit the album page and click on the next to the play button of the song (this will add the song to your "library").
- Open the player by clicking the symbol in the top right corner.
In the lower view (which is your "library") click on the .
Now the song is enqueued and should appear in the upper view (which is your "playlist").
Start playback by pressing the play button next to a song in the upper view.
- Album covers included
- Link to original bandcamp page on album name
- Search library. Example search strings:
tags: rock, punk ,
artist: priest album: city high
- Sorting in library
- Fullscreen player: https://bandcamp.com/player
- The tags from the bandcamp pages are saved