You'll need to install Multi-OCH Helper as well. This script is only an extension, and useless on its own.
At the moment this scripts works only with the latest Firefox/Greasemonkey
- Version 10
- Bugfixes and removed obsolete code
- Version 10.1 - Hoster list updated
- Version 9
- Version 8
- Support for firedrive.com and filecloud.io
- Version 8.1 - Adjustments for Multi-OCH_Helper V10
- Version 8.2 - Removed unrestrict.li
- Version 8.3 - Nopremium.pl removed the list of available hosters from its website
- Version 8.4 - Available hosters are back again
- Version 8.5 - Small bugfixes
- Version 8.6 - Added alfafile.net
- Version 8.7 - Fixed rapidgator.net
- Version 8.8 - Design changes
- Version 8.8 - Removed some inactive hosters
- Version 8.9 - Hosters updated
- Version 8.10 - Fixed uploaded on https sites. new jquery version.
- Version 8.11 - Added uploading.site
- Version 8.12 - Fixed 1fichier.com
- Version 8.13 - Fixed some hosters
- Version 8.14 - Fixed some hosters
- Version 8.15 - Fixed updating hoster status from nopremium.pl. new jquery version.
- Version 8.16 - Fixed filefactory. Changed popup height to 200px
- Version 7
- Adjustments for Multi-OCH_Helper V7
- Version 6
- Support for mouse selections. Select some links and hover over one link to open the download button, then use "Use selected links" from the menu.