Adds tags from panda to tsumino/pururin
- Enter a valid panda url into the notes field
- Click load tags
- Approve the tags by pressing enter or clicking on the dropdown field, or modify the tag until you find the tsumino equivalent.
it's pretty wacky and weird on pururin, but I'm not really going to look into this until the tag search is more stable.
- Click next tag to continue with the next
- Once you reach for example 15/15 the next tag will be the category tag
Greasemonkey Please use Tampermonkey, since I don't yet understand the way Greasemonkey sandboxes.
Go to https://openuserjs.org/scripts/ZerataX/toomanytags and click install
- Buttons look ugly
- Non-h will be typed into the category tag and not the tag input field (on tsumino that is)
- Wrong urls will not give a visible error outside of the console log
- Tsumino probably doesn't work I haven't tested that in years, but nobody complained