Centers images in both directions when opened directly in the browser. Background colour is configurable and you can ajust how images behave when both larger than the window and when smaller than the window. Their is also support for custom js to be ran which can be edited from the configuration window (Default hotykey p from any image).
- WASD \ arrows \ num4862 - scroll image to right\left\top\bottom accordingly
- Q \ num5 \ click on image - resize image from fullsize to original and vica versa
- ctrl+space and ctrl+shift+space - simular to scroll of spacebar but horizontally
- P \ menu item - open configuration page
- Center Image is available on openuserjs.org Here
- Center Image source is available on GitHub Here