A userscript that adds a table of contents to both readme and wiki pages.
- NOTE: When updating to v2.0+, you may have to reset the popup (g + r) as the positioning method has changed.
- A draggable popup window is automatically added when rendered markdown is detected; there must be at least three anchors.
- The TOC will refresh while switching between pages, and previewing markdown changes.
- Click and hold on the header to move the TOC window. If it gets moved and you can't get it back, use the keyboard shortcut to reset the position.
- Click on the header icon to toggle the window between the upper right corner and its last position. Or use the keyboard shortcut to toggle the view.
- Each anchor within the rendered markdown will be included in the TOC window.
- Some anchor link text may be truncated, hover over the link to see the full title.
- Click on the arrow next to the anchor link to toggle the sub-group.
- Shift + Click on the arrow next to the anchor to toggle all same level items.
- To modify the "Table of Contents" text, open the userscript addon popup window and look for the "Set Table of Contents Title" setting.
- Keyboard commands:
- Press Esc to "hide" the TOC in the upper right corner.
- Press g + t, within one second of each other, to toggle the TOC view.
- Press g + r, within one second of each other, to reset the TOC position.
- See the change log here.
- Then test it on this page.
Hosted with ♥ at GitHub