A userscript that adds autocomplete search filters to GitHub
- Searching on GitHub is complicated, and there are over 50 filters to choose from. This userscript makes them a little easier to use.
- Search filter information obtained from the pages listed on https://help.github.com/categories/search/.
- If something isn't working, please review GitHub's search documentation linked above.
- Autocomplete searchs are applied to the following search inputs:
- To use:
? to get a full list of filters.
- Press Enter, or click on the filter to choose it.
- Enter the search term, or press → (right arrow) to open up a secondary list of terms & examples.
- NOTE: Issues do occur when using this userscript along with the Awesome Autocomplete for GitHub browser addon/extension:
- The popup for this userscript overlaps the Awesome Autocomplete's popup.
- Pressing Tab or Enter to select a dropdown item in this userscript's dropdown will also select Awesome Autocomplete's current selection and jump to that page. To bypass this problem, click on the selection using your mouse.
- See the change log here.
Hosted with ♥ at GitHub