passerby User

Hi and thank you for the userscript! I believe it's the only one that still works and applaud you for still maintaining it.
Please consider adding an include statement that doesn't use


for matching top-level domains. I had spent a very long time trying to understand why the script worked on my PC (Linux Ubuntu + Firefox + Tampermonkey), but not on my Ipad Pro (iPad OS + Safari + Macaque userscript extension) - until I found out Macaque had no clue what "tld" pattern meant. After I changed to google.* - it all worked.

(In case the second include statement would be too troublesome or cause the script to activate on pages where it should not - maybe add this as a warning to the description so that puzzled users like me could fix it themselves.)