Feedly filtering and sorting
When this extension/script is enabled, a filter icon will appear next to the settings icon that toggles the filtering and sorting menu.
Unread Only option is required to be enabled.
Latest sort option must be enabled to use sorting functionality (it's not required when the sorting is not enabled and the pin hot articles option is disabled).
- Filtering: Hide the articles that contain at least one of the filtering keywords.
- Restricting: Show only articles that contain at least one of the restricting keywords.
- Advanced keyword matching: Specify areas to search, searching method (simple, pattern (RegExp), ...)
- Multi level sorting: by popularity, by title, by source or by publish date.
- Auto load all unread articles at once or by batches (mark as read by batch when there are a lot of unread articles).
- Advanced controls (keep recently published articles unread, ...).
- Pin hot articles to top.
- Import/export all settings from/to file.
- Advanced settings management (Import from / link to an other subscription).
- Tweak the page (Add buttons to open articles in a new tab, mark as read/unread, ...).
Two settings modes are available:
- Global settings: same settings used for all subscriptions and categories.
- Subscription settings:
- Subscription and category specific settings
- The default settings values are the global settings.
- A group of subscriptions can share the same settings by linking them to the same subscription.
Cards views are fully supported.
Full Articles view is not currently supported (does not use the same rendering engine as the other views).
Please report bugs and feature requests in the following link.
Two options are available:
Install as an extension
Install as a user script
This script relies on the user scripts extensions like Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey.
After installing the appropriate user scripts extension, you can install the script from the following sites: