Feedly filtering and sorting
When this extension/script is enabled, a filter icon will appear next to the settings icon that toggles the filtering and sorting menu.
Unread Only option is required to be enabled to support all the features.
- Filtering: Hide the articles that contain at least one of the filtering keywords, duplicates or by reading time.
- Restricting: Show only articles that contain at least one of the restricting keywords.
- Advanced keyword matching: Specify areas to search, searching method (simple, pattern (RegExp), ...)
- Multi level sorting: by popularity, by title, by source or by publish date.
- Auto load all unread articles at once or by batches (mark as read by batch when there are a lot of unread articles).
- Advanced controls (keep recently published articles unread, ...).
- Pin hot articles to top.
- Import/export all settings from/to file.
- Advanced settings management (Import from / link to an other subscription, sync the settings across all the browser instances).
- Tweak the page (Add buttons to open articles in a new tab, mark as read/unread, ...).
- Add coloring rules to highlight titles
- Auto refresh articles periodically.
Two settings configurations are available:
- Global settings: same configuration used for all subscriptions and categories.
- Subscription settings:
- Subscription and category specific configurations
- The default settings values are the global settings.
- A group of subscriptions can share the same configuration by linking them to the same subscription.
Please report bugs and feature requests in the following link.
Two options are available:
Install as an extension
Install as a user script
This script relies on the user scripts extensions like Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey.
After installing the appropriate user scripts extension, you can install the script from the following sites: