RPH Log Tools
Exports and imports logs for RPH private messages.
How to Install and Update
Installing RPH Tools
- You must have a userscript extension installed. Tampermonkey is recommended for this
- Install using one of these two methods:
- Go to the Openuser JS site and click on the "Install" button on top to add the script.
- Click on the "Source Code" tab and copy the source code, then in Tampermonkey, select "Add a new script", then paste the code in there. Press the save icon and enable it.
- Refresh RPH if you're on it already for the script to take effect.
Go to the Openuser JS site and click on the "Install" button on top to update the script. This will overwrite the version you currently have.