Fimfiction Comment Bookmarks is a userscript written for the My Little Pony fanfiction site Fimfiction.net that allows the users to bookmark comments on the site.
This script requires the extension Tampermonkey and has been tested to work on Chrome and Firefox.
- The script supports story comments, blog comments, forum threads, and profile page comments. (Image)
- The saved comments can be accessed from the new "Bookmarks" button in the site's navigation bar. (GIF)
- The comments are saved and displayed as plain text, you can use the 'live preview' toggle to display it with formatting and vote counts. (GIF)
- The bookmarks can be sorted and displayed by:
- When the comment was made.
- When the bookmark was added.
- Parent post, where the bookmarks are grouped together by the post they belong to.
- Filtering by comment categories. (GIF)
- Basic text search functionality that works on:
- Title: Everything that is displayed in the comment's title field, this includes: story and chapter name, the author name, or the group the forum post belongs to. (GIF)
- Comment: Main body of the comment.
- Commenter: The author of the comment.
- Support for Fimfiction's dark mode and mobile view. (GIF)
- Changes to the bookmarks are synced across tabs. (GIF)
- Import and export, for backup or transferring saved bookmarks to another browser or computer.