Chess Plus - Essential Chess.com Tweaks
Welcome to Chess Plus, a user script that enhances your Chess.com experience by adding essential and quality of life tweaks!
- Auto Queue: The script can automatically click the "New" button on Chess.com whenever it becomes available, saving you time and effort when starting new chess games.
- Lichess Analysis: The script can automatically send your games to Lichess.org for post-game analysis, saving you time and effort when trying to analyze your chess games without a membership on Chess.com.
- Chess-Helper: The script can automatically detect the chess board and see all of the possible takes or vulnerabilities of the position with many more features, making the game easier for beginners (ex: seeing long diagonals) saving you time and effort when playing chess for the first time.
How to Use
To use the Chess Plus script, you need to have a user script manager installed in your web browser, such as Tampermonkey. Follow these steps:
- Install Tampermonkey from the Chrome Web Store or the Firefox Add-ons store.
- Open the Tampermonkey dashboard by clicking on its extension icon in your browser.
- Create a new script by clicking the "Add a new script" button.
- Paste the entire Chess Plus script into the script editor.
- Click the "Save" button to save the script.
- This script is intended to be used on the Chess.com website (https://www.chess.com/).
- Before enabling the "Auto Queue" feature, make sure you understand its functionality and how it interacts with the Chess.com website.
- I am planning on adding more features to help improve your user experience on chess.com
- If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for improvements, feel free to reach out in the comments.