GitHub by default allows in the issues area for a public repo:
- submitting a new issue with just 1 character as title and no body, and
- posting a comment with just 1 character .
This script creates a confirmation popup whenever attempting to submit an issue or post a comment via Ctrl+Enter in GitHub
i.e. it applies in these 3 cases:
- when attempting to submit a new issue (while having focus in issue title textbox) via Ctrl+Enter or Enter
- when attempting to submit a new issue (while having focus in issue body textarea) via Ctrl+Enter
- when attempting to submit a new comment (while having focus in the new comment textarea) via Ctrl+Enter
Thanks to trespassersW for his help [here](https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/comment/25063/#Comment_25063).
Hosted in GitHub