The script saves your username when you login.
If a username was saved and you're no longer logged in, the script redirects you to the login page, inserts the saved username and logs you in.
- Version 10
- Bugfix: multiple "Forget" buttons on "Back"-navigation
- Version 9
- Tick TOS checkbox
- Version 8
- Removed redirect.
- Version 7
- Removed GM_registerMenuComand
- Added a "Forget" button next to the logout link
- Version 6
- Greasemonkey version 4
- Version 5
- Deprecate some routes #1199
- Version 4
Script does no longer login in private mode (Since Version 6: Greasemonkey 4+ does no longer offer a property to detect private mode)
- Version 3
- Do not continuously reload on a "503 - We're busy right now. Try again later" error
- Version 2
- Delete saved username via commands menu