This userscript runs on all websites (
// @include *) because bandcamp pages can have custom domains (Discussion).
If you don't want this feature, you can install the alternative version that only runs on bandcamp.com and campexplorer.io: Click to install alternative version.
- player on discography pages (similar to the player on tag pages)
- manage your 'played/listened' albums by clicking on a '✔ Mark as played' link
- Export/backup played/listened albums
- circumvent the "The time has come to open thy wallet" limit
- volume slider on album pages
- shuffle/repeat on album page
- Download mp3 from discography player
- Download mp3 from album page
- Desktop notifications on song change (disabled by default, enable in script settings in the top right corner)
- Control playback with hardware multimedia keys or remote control (only Chrome)
- Set reminders for upcoming releases
- Dark theme by Simonus
- Lyrics from genius.com on album pages if bandcamp does not provide lyrics
- Settings to disable individual functions
- Works on campexplorer.io
Dark theme album page:
Lyrics from genius.com on album page:
Discography player as a sidebar:
original thread: https://openuserjs.org/corner/Multiple%5fBandcamp%5fImprovements
If you enjoy using this app, please consider donating, so I can spend more time implementing improvements.