FanFiction.net Toggle Lights
This small script adds a button to the doc editor toolbar which toggles lights ON (black text on a white background) and OFF (white text on a black background). Mixing this with the fullscreen mode results in a more comfortable writing experience for your eyes.
Simply install this script and it will do its job right after the page load its main contents. No special GM permissions are required so far.
- Automatic script execution and updating.
- Fully integrated into the edit frame toolbar: the function can be toggled by pressing an only button.
- The script saves your preferences in your browser, and applies them automatically.
Solving issues during the script execution caused by slow connections. (Done)
- Removed dependency on jQuery.
- Updated some broken identifiers.
- Now the script will more carefully check for the availability of the needed components instead of simply waiting for a second.
- Now it works in the edit profile section too!
- Now the script uses
localStorage to remember your choice and apply it in the next session.
- Minor code cleanups performed.