This scripts loads all pages(images) from the current chapter of the manga showing them in one page in a list type structure, witch helps reading faster.
Please note the this script may he a heavy on resources on a few sites, so please open only one tab of each site at a time and wait it finish loading.
I'll try to keep this script updated, however I hardly-ever visit some of the sites supported, if
you find it no longer works, post it in the Issues/feedback area, and have patience.
I allow this script to be posted or used anywhere so long it gives me credit and provides a link back to this site. I allow parts of my script to be used freely.
Supported Manga Sites
Supported Comic Sites
Supported Hentai Sites Adult Script avaliable only on Github
Any Browser with Tampermonkey
Should work with other browsers and addons, but they are not officially supported.
These will work with standard and numpad keys.
+ and = : Global Zoom in pages (enlarge)
- : Global Zoom out pages (reduce)
* and 8 : Global Restore pages to original(toggles Fit width if oversized)
5 : Global Fit window width
Arrow Right and "." : Next Chapter (When avaliable)
Arrow Left and "," : Previous Chapter(When avaliable)
- Vertical [Default]
- Fluid Left to Right
- Fluid Right to Left
Bookmarks Pages (To resume reading)
Full Themes and Customizable
Global and Individual images zoom
- In(Global one may stretch images beyond window width)
- Restore original(Toggle fit width if oversized)
- Fit width
- Fit width if oversized[Default on]
Auto reload Images
- Counter for loaded Images
- Individual image reload, just in case
Image Loading Timer[Default 1s](Some sites require longer timers. eg.:ExHentai,e-hentai)
Thumbnails Navigation[Default on]
Download all images as ZIP File[Automatic Default off]
Rules For adding new Manga Sites
- The site must have rare/unique mangas(Meaning: the othe sites does not have, or better quality)
- The site must be strong enough or else my script may crash it
- The site must not be exclusive to a handful of manga titles (Meaning: no small scanlators)
In case the owner/admin of one of the supported sites does not want my script to run on their site, I will make it disabled by default. Forcing users to manually activate it.