Cursive For Google Translate
It's Tempermonkey script that allows you to use cursive in Google Translate while using Russian.
How to install?
- Install Tempermonkey in your browser.
- Open raw version of script.
- You should see the installer, press there Install.
How to use?
- Open any of Google Translate domain, for example translate.google.com.
- Change target language to Russian.
- Enable cursive using button located next to Translate. (script will remember last state of button, don't worry)
Why does not work for me?
- I tested it only on Google Chrome, other browsers have slightly different versions of Tempermonkey.