A userscript that makes markdown tables sortable
- This userscript makes the following content sortable, and examples
- The script uses tinysort:
- So only a ascending or descending sort of the list can be applied.
- The only way to reset the sort is to reload the page.
- Sorting of dates will work if all dates are within the same year; dates that span years will not sort properly - this is a limitation of the tinysort plugin.
- The sort only applies to the elements on the current page; lists that continue on to other pages are not included.
* NOTE * Columns containing dates will not sort as expected because the tinysort library does not support it natively.