A userscript that replaces relative times with a static time formatted as you like it
- The userscript replaces all of GitHub's relative time text with a static date and time.
- Change the settings by opening the userscript menu and look for a "Set GitHub static time format" option.
- The date format is customizable using:
- Changes to the settings will automatically apply to all dates on the page.
- Closing the settings panel:
- If the panel is closed using the Esc key, clicking outside the panel, or clicking the Cancel button, all changes will revert to use the settings prior to the panel opening.
- Changes will only be saved after pressing the Save button.
- By default, the locale is set to
en and date format is set to
* Note: the menu setting is "Set GitHub static time format"
Hosted with ♥ at GitHub