A userscript that adds a popup menu that allows toggling comments
- It only works on issue and pull request comment pages.
- Items include just about all timeline entries including title, label, milestone and other changes.
- There is also an option to toggle reactions and "+1" comments; it does include (any) emoji only comments and comments like "+1!!!!!!".
- Toggle comments from specific users by clicking on their avatar in the popup menu.
- Menu items that do not have content to hide will appear darker, except for the "Hide +1s" menu item (added v1.0.12).
- All menu settings are saved except for specific user that have their comments hidden.
- In v1.4.2, there are new/updated review entries:
Reviews (All) - hides all reviews. This also includes review requests, approvals and change requests.
Reviews (Outdated) - hides only outdated reviews; but may include current reviews depending on the wrapper (see issue #105).
Reviews (Resolved) - hides only resolved reviews, which usually means they are outdated. Also may include other reviews depending on the grouping.
Reviews (Current) - hides only current reviews; but again it may include other review types.
Menu (with ZenHub installed)
Note: repeat +1s removed, so this number may not match the "Hide +1s" value.
Hosted with ♥ at GitHub