A userscript that adds filters that toggle the view of repo files by extension
- A group of buttons are added above the repository files, each one is set to filter a file name extension.
- The filters are only visible when there is more than one type of file extension present in the folder.
- Files with no extension will be labeled as "«no-ext»".
- Click on one or more filters to toggle the view of the files.
- Hovering over the filter will show the number of files found for that extension.
- Filter selections will be saved between sessions.
- Special Filters:
- The "«all»" filter button toggles the view of all files.
- The "«no-ext»" filter button toggles all files that do not have an extension. It is only added if such files exist.
- The "«dot-files»" filter button toggles all dot-files (e.g.
.gitattributes, etc). It is only added if such files exist.
- The "«min»" filter button toggles all files with a
.min. in the name. It is only added if such files exist.
- Made to work along with the GitHub image preview userscript; requires image-preview version 1.1.10+ for the best experience.
- Inspired by hide-files-on-github extension & a bunch of code copied from the github-diff-files-filter userscript.
- To do:
- Add toggle for submodule and dot-folders.
Hosted with ♥ at GitHub