A userscript that adds filters that toggle diff & PR files by extension
- A group of buttons are added above diff & pull request files with file name extensions.
- Files with no extension will be labeled as "«no-ext»".
- Click on one more more buttons to toggle the view of the files.
- Hovering over the filter will show the number of files of that type (added v0.1.6).
- Special Filters:
- The "«all»" filter button toggles the view of all files.
- The "«no-ext»" filter button toggles all files that do not have an extension. It is only added if such files exist.
- The "«dot-files»" filter button toggles all dot-files (e.g.
.gitattributes, etc). It is only added if such files exist.
- The "«renamed»" filter button toggles all files that have been either renamed or moved; these files may or may not have been edited (added v1.1.0).
- Original idea from the Github Pr Filter extension.
- See the change log here.
- After installing, try the userscript on this page: repo inital commit.