A userscript that allows you to add one or more vertical guidelines to the code
- The userscript adds guideline(s) to code blocks.
- Customize the guideline position, color and width.
- Add as many guidelines as you desire.
- By default, one guide is set at 80 characters.
- Guidelines are added as a background linear gradient with multiple stops.
- It will not interfere if you copy & paste the code.
- The script was inspired by this thread: https://github.com/isaacs/github/issues/738.
- See the setup instructions & change log here.
* The misaligned guides inside the expanded content still align with the set position.
Hosted with ♥ at GitHub