A userscript that adds code folding to GitHub files
- This code only works on GitHub files (with line numbers), not in markdown code.
- Works for both space and tab indentation.
- This code was modified from the GitHub Code Folding Chrome extension by @noam3127 (MIT license).
- Clicking on an arrow will collapse a section of code with the same indentation level.
- Using Shift click on an arrow will collapse all sections of the same code indentation level.
- After collapsing a code block, click on either the arrow (left side) or on the ellipsis (right side), to re-expand the code block.
- See the change log here.
Hosted with ♥ at GitHub