Automatically mutes the Twitch player when an advertisement started and unmute it once finished. You can also hide ads by setting the property
true. There's several variables you can edit as you want.
2019-11-24 Notice: Use uBlock Origin. Twitch wants you to see their ads too much. They hindered this script again by delaying the display of the ad notice (used to know if an ad is in progress), and by pausing the ad despite the player is in a playing state.
- v1.10 : Updated for the new "Highwind player".
- v1.09 : Updated the display of Ads Options buttons in the new Twitch design.
- v1.08 : Added Squad page support.
- v1.07 : Added a minimum ads duration since Twitch sometimes removed the ad notice before the end. Default to 15s, editable.
- Since v1.06, it displays an "Ads Options" button next to the viewer count to allow you to switch temporarily from your default display setting for the player during an ad (show/hide), or to unlock the player in case the ad notice wasn't properly removed at the end of the ad(s) by Twitch and you don't want to wait the auto unlock (set to be triggered after 2m30 elapsed with ad(s) in progress).