The HJ Member Toolkit is a collection of tools designed to make encoding for the group as quick, easy and convenient as possible and is recommended for all members and anyone looking to encode for the group. This script replaces both 'Display HJ Rank' and 'Display Active Encodes' and both should be deactivated/deleted before installing this.
With the Toolkit, you can pre-check your mediainfo logs for common errors as well as receive guidance on how to fix them, manage your encode offers, view the HANDJOB Guide at the touch of a button, receive important messages from the group admin as well as dozens of other features. See the welcome message after installation for a full feature list.
- Removed keyboard shortcut to reset toolkit data. Use the button in the Member Profile page instead
- Added option to the BBCode List Styler to change the label for the [hide] box for 'Insert Encoding History'
- Fixed major issue with the 'Create Approval Post' function wherein it didn't work at all.
- Added piece-size calculation to the autocomplete upload form function/button
- Gave 10px more headroom to the toolbar box
- Resolved issue wherein request links would display in non-forum contexts if global functions were enabled
- Added checking of acceptable sources on 'Finish Encode'
Changelog 0.2.1.2 - Fix for an issue that could cause audio or subtitle tracks not to be registered if no chapters present in MI log
Changelog 0.2.1 – Added info on only downsampling if encoding from lossless audio
- Added automated upload form completion when mediainfo log detected in release description (on click of BBCode button)
- Rectified an issue with promotion notifications causing an error in certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where 'Finish Encode' would stall in certain cases
Changelog 0.1.5.6 - Small tweak for the anamorphic display calculation's margin-of-error
- Added HTML stripping for request comments on 'Finish Encode' which could mess up the select option if links were present
- Small fix for colour mismatch on request comment help-tip on 'Finish Encode'
Changelog 0.1.5.4 – Resolved issue with encode history cutting off when there are more than 50 active offers on PTP
- Small fix for Quickrequest forms when there's no IMDb link
- Formatting issue on feedback msg for no subs on non-English audio
- Non-display of error messages on requests with no PTP group fixed
- Fix for bench not updating sometimes after submitting to the encoding queue.
Changelog 0.1.5.2 - Tiny fix for mediainfo log cleaner for DOS systems
- Minor fix for setting aspect ratio of file in MI Scanner
- Shifted timer updates to first action on updateCache to combat browser launch spamming requests
- Added some integration with the Admin toolkit to enable that toolkit to re-centre the page on loading
- Listener for IWET offers to update currentlyEncoding when submitted
- Fix for Encode List showing up reversed in forum tool;
- Fix for screenshot comparison container not showing on HANDJOB guide
- Added 'slow updates' option on Member Profile
- Integrated delays between ajax calls if option is enabled
- Improved handling of input triggers on Finish Encode tool
- Requests on the Finish Encode panel are now sorted by bounty
Changelog 0.1.4.1 - Increased logging for detection of potential AJAX loops
Changelog 0.1.4 - Fix for MI Scanner filename detection from DOS systems; Some adjustments for the Beach and Space styles
Changelog 0.1.3 – Added message for when bench is empty; Added fps section to MI Scanner; Added 'Space' toolbar style; Added 'Insert Encoding History' button to BBCode Toolbar; Fixes for time issues
Changelog 0.1.2 – Fix for regular expression error that prevented the script working on Firefox
Changelog 0.1.1 – Fix for issue in encoding dates in other timezones; fix for toolbar displaying underneath some stylesheets