When you are watching a video, you can add any suggestion to the queue by hovering over said video and clicking the "Add to queue" button.
- Create a queue with videos that you want to play next (instead of the autoplay suggestion)
- Add suggested videos to the queue
- Search videos without interrupting the player (Script with only this feature)
- Add searched videos to the queue
- Remove videos from the queue
- Decide which video in the queue you want to play next
- Remove queue
- Autoplay will be used when the queue is empty (When turned on)
- Restore suggestion when queue is empty
- This script doesn't work with the new material design (yet)! (Script to automatically restore classic youtube)
- Tested with Tampermonkey in Chrome but should work in other (modern) browsers
- If you use the Youtube+ script, don't turn off spf if possible.
- Found a bug? I'll try to fix it ASAP!