When you are watching a video, you can add any suggestion to the queue by hovering over said video and clicking the "Add to queue" button.
This script doesn't work with the new material design (yet)! (Script to automatically restore classic youtube)
- Create a queue with videos that you want to play next (instead of the autoplay suggestion)
- Add suggested videos to the queue
- Search videos without interrupting the player (Script with only this feature)
- Add searched videos to the queue
- Remove videos from the queue
- Decide which video in the queue you want to play next
- Remove queue
- Autoplay will be used when the queue is empty (When turned on)
- Restore suggestion when queue is empty
- Tested with Tampermonkey in Chrome but should work in other (modern) browsers
- If you use the Youtube+ script, don't turn off spf if possible.
- Found a bug? I'll try to fix it ASAP!