This script now works for the modern youtube layout!
When you are watching a video, you can add any suggestion to the queue by hovering over said video and clicking the "Add to queue" button (Classic) or clicking the thumbnail "Queue" overlay button (Modern).
- Create a queue with videos that you want to play next (instead of the autoplay suggestion)
- Add suggested videos to the queue
- Search videos without interrupting the player (Script with only this feature)
- Add searched videos to the queue
- Remove videos from the queue
- Decide which video in the queue you want to play next
- Remove queue
- Autoplay will be used when the queue is empty (When turned on)
- Restore suggestion when queue is empty
Modern Youtube Only:
- Enable the miniplayer and you'll be able to add any video to the queue
- Tested with Tampermonkey in Chrome but should work in other (modern) browsers
- My script and youtube are heavily linked, any changes to youtube might break the script. Conflicts with other scripts are also possible. Please report any problems.
- Found a bug? I'll try to fix it ASAP!
GIF (Classic Youtube)
GIF (Modern Youtube)