A userscript that adds a color picker to the label color input
- This script only works on the
- ColorPicker is the plugin applied to the label color inputs.
- RGB, HSV, HSL, Hex, CMYK, CMY, XYZ and Lab color entry are all supported.
- The alpha channel is disabled because labels can only be set as a solid color.
- Save up to 8 color swatches.
- Please read the ColorPicker documentation for additional details.
- See the change log here.
Editing Swatch Colors
- The ColorPicker plugin allows the saving a maximum of 8 swatches. If you want to add more, please discuss it with the author of the ColorPicker plugin.
- Internally, the swatches are saved in a strict
"rgba(255,255,255,1)" format, but because I like you I made this userscript accept hex values as well as rgba colors. Please be aware that after saving, all hex colors are coverted into their rgba equivalent - the alpha channel is always set to
1 - and therefore the next time you edit the settings, they will be in that format.
- To save a color swatch in the popup, click on the far right swatch with a circle. This will remove the eighth swatch!
- Click on the GreaseMonkey/Tampermonkey icon in the browser to open the popup.
- Select the "Set label ColorPicker swatch colors" setting.
- A prompt will open with and input containing the currently set swatch values. Acceptable formats include:
rgba(255, 255, 255, 1).
- All single and double quotes will be ignored.
- Each entry must be separated by a comma, any spaces are ignored.
- Edit and click "OK".
- Reload the page to update the swatch colors.
Hosted with ♥ at GitHub